Hello, procrastinators! If you’re anything like me, you still have a long journey of holiday shopping ahead of you. Well sorry to scare you, but Christmas is now less than a WEEK away, which means even less shopping days. If you’re still on the hunt for the perfect gift(s), I’m here to help. Below you’ll find two holiday gift guides: one for the lucky ladies in your life and one for the gentlemen — with ideas to please even the most difficult people on your list to shop for. So whether you’re shopping for your sweetheart, BFF, sister, parents, little bro, or aunt’s neighbor’s friend’s dog’s cousin, there’s something here for everyone. Enjoy!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Kiss Pop Lip Color Stick – Don’t be fooled by the name so long it would barely fit in a tweet (Marc, do less with your product names), this little stick is pretty major and makes for a great stocking stuffer.
- Frends Taylor Headphones – White leather and rose gold? Done. Although a little pricy, these puppies will have your music-loving BFF rocking in style.
- ban.do “I Am Very Busy” iPhone 6 Case – Perfect for that lady in your life who does it all. Also comes in an art print, agenda, and pencil pouch.
- Moscow Mule Mugs (2 for $38) – These copper cups are too cute and legitimately make Moscow Mules taste even more delicious. I heard it’s something about the properties of copper. Or something. #science
- Rewined Candle – Based in my city, Charleston, SC, these candles are made from repurposed wine bottles AND are wine-scented. My faves: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay & Wine Under the Tree. Shopping small & local doesn’t have to be put on pause during the holidays!
- Essie Nail Polish – If all else fails, scoop up a couple fun Essie colors. No girl can ever have enough. (Insider tip: check Marshalls and TJ Maxx for discounted bottles!)
- Ampersand Paper Letter – Step 1: go to a craft store. Step 2: pick up a paper letter. Step 3: spray paint it gold. It will cost you close to nothing, looks like you put a lot of effort into it, and is actually a cool, personal gift to receive. I think an ampersand is fun (and we all know how much everyone LOVES a good ampersand, for reasons unknown), but you could always go with an initial, all three initials, or a whole name if you’re feeling sassy.
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham – Great gift for the funny lady in your life, and it’s on Amazon Prime so it will get to your house, like, faster than a pizza delivery. Other options include: Yes Please by Amy Poehler, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling, and Bossypants by Tina Fey.
- Ashley Brooke Designs Jingle Juice Mug – May it be coffee or something a little stronger (read: vodka), your BFF will have the perfect thing to sip it out of.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics – Less expensive than a full Naked palette, yet still has all the essentials. Scoop up one of these from Sephora for your beauty-loving babes.
- Candy Shop Vintage Charleston Rice Bead Bracelet – Another gift local to Charleston, and a cute one at that! Charleston Rice Beads pay homage to the history of the port city (read the meaning behind them here), and they come in all different colors which makes for easy shopping.
- Brackish Bow Ties – Another local gift based out of Charleston, these unique feather bow ties make for the perfect present. Oh yeah, and Bill Murray wore one to the Oscars, so there’s that.
- Paddle Your Own Canoe by Nick Offerman – What dude doesn’t aspire to be Nick Offerman? This book is the ultimate MANual (see what I did there?) and is also on Amazon Prime, so you can procrastinate even more. But please don’t, you’re stressing me out.
- Shotgun Shell Coasters – These coasters are pretty badass, if you ask me. If your man complains about your girlie Rifle Paper Co. coasters (hi w), give him a pack of these to shut him up. They might be a gift for him, but think how chic they’ll look on your coffee table.
- Flannel Flask – Ideal for the guy in your life who loves to
drinktailgate, not to mention super wintry and festive — which dudes so care about.
- Swell Water Bottle – Sometimes guys feel lame carrying around a water bottle, so they make it even weirder by lugging around a huge jug that looks like a gallon of milk. Reusing those plastic jugs puts you at risk for icky BPA (#biomajorprobz), and let’s face it, it kinda makes you look like a weirdo.
- Blind Barber Wild Watermint Gin Aftershave – Men generally don’t buy themselves nice products, so treat your dad, brother, or sweetheart to an upscale product to make them feel all fancy.
- Wool Pocket Square – To have the men in your life looking and feeling even flossier, hook them up with a pocket square. I picked one with a Jack Russell print because of my little furbaby, but I’m also a big fan of the polka dot one here (SHOCKER).
- Abington Waxed Messenger Bag – For the guy in your life who just got a brand new job, a nice messenger bag would make the perfect gift. I picked this canvas and leather one because
it reminds me of Jim from The Officeit’s a nice combination of casual and fancy.
- Fair Isle Socks – When you run out of ideas, socks never fail. I feel like men are constantly getting mysterious holes in their socks and could always use a few new pairs.
- Nut & Bolt Cuff Links – If you’re dragging your man to something that requires cuff links, give him these rustic little babies as a discreet way to feel casual.
- Leather Wrapped Cocktail Shaker – P classy. Also another gift that you can totally steal for yourself. #truemeaningofchristmas
Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? Comment some of your favorite gifts to give below!
(image source: Brit + Co)