Christmas is rapidly approaching — a bit too quickly if you ask me. If you’re still unsure what to ask for (you little procrastinator), I decided to share my wish list. Keep in mind I would never ask for all this at once, and Santa will obviously only give me a couple things on my list. Check it out below!
- J. Crew Ankle Boots: These are the ideal ankle boots, if you ask me. The right color, perfect heel height, and chic gold zippers. Gimme!
- Kate Spade Gold Glitter Watch: If this looks familiar, it’s because I constantly use it in outfits on my blog. What’s not to love?! Gold, glitter, knowing what time it is….
- Canon EOS Rebel Camera: The queen of all cameras, this little puppy is definitely the biggest splurge on the list. Maybe next year?
- Barbour Beadnell Jacket: This has been on my Christmas list for a few years in a row now. It’s also a serious splurge but lasts forever! So it’s like an investment. Right?
- Lululemon Wunder Under Crop: I have a few lulu items that I love, but I’ve been a little reluctant to buy the pants because of all the controversy. If the lulu loonies can get their you-know-what together, these pants are a must.
- BaubleBar Necklace: Pretty much anything from BaubleBar, actually. I’ll have one of everything, please.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: This is probably on all of your wish lists as well, unless you already have it. Another must-have.
- Target Crock Pot: Not only is my apartment in dire need of a slow cooker, but I’ve also been eyeing this seriously cute crock pot every time I pass it in Target. It’s only $35!
- Frye Melissa Button Boot: Another splurge. But just like I told my skeptical parents/Santa, they’ll last forever and I’ll wear them all the time!
- The Complete Series of Friends: Like why don’t I already have this?
- Warby Parker Glasses: I desperately need a new pair of glasses and Warby Parker is absolutely the best place to get them. For every pair they sell, they donate a pair to someone in need. Now that’s what I call the Christmas spirit.
What do you think of my picks? Do our wish lists have anything in common?
(image source: laurenconrad.com)