For those of us who have put off Christmas shopping until the last minute (me), you’ve come to the right place. Whether you need some stocking stuffers for your sig other or a white elephant gift for your BFF’s party, I’ve got you covered.
- Minimergency Kit: This isn’t something most people buy for themselves, but it’s something every girl needs. Inside that tiny pouch, you’ll find a needle & thread, deodorant, lip balm, a tampon, and numerous other life savers.
- Gold, Glittery & Leopard: Your BFF/sister/coworker will absolutely love a gold monogram necklace, a cute Kate Spade iPhone case, a leopard clutch, and glittery flats. Guaranteed.
- Beauty/Hair Products: You can never go wrong with a gift pack of eos, Essie, and no-crease hair ties.
- Clothes & Stuff: This H&M star sweater will be your BFF’s new wardrobe staple, those adorable jammies will keep her cozy on Christmas morning, and the 5-pack of panties will last forever.
- Entertainment: Video games such as Grand Theft Auto V & Call of Duty Ghosts, Breaking Bad seasons on DVD, boy movies like Die Hard, boy books like Game of Thrones, and tickets to see his fave band, comedian, or play will score you major points in the thoughtful gf/wife department.
- Grooming & Gadgets: Things your guy needs but doesn’t think to buy for himself are always a good bet. This includes a nice electric shaver, a swiss army knife (bonus: great for when you break a nail), and a classic cologne like Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio — cologne gets a bad rap for being a boring gift, but this stuff smells so good that it’s basically a gift for you too.
- Clothes & Stuff: Cozy socks/slippers, a nice tie, and a good pair of leather gloves are always a good idea; they’re timeless and will last for years to come.
What are you getting your favorite peeps for Christmas? Did you procrastinate shopping like I did?
(image source: pinterest)