Mother’s Day is coming up on May 11, and it’ll be here before we know it. If you’re like me, you’ll procrastinate buying gifts until the very last minute. This isn’t because I don’t love my mom — I’m literally obsessed with her — but she’s just so hard to shop for! If this sounds like the ladies in your life, whether its your mom, aunt, grandma, or mother-in-law, I’m here to help with some gift inspo. Take a look at my picks below!
Gift Ideas (all under $100!):
- Sun Hat – If your mom is like mine, she’s very conscious about sun damage. This hat is a great way to protect your skin while also looking chic.
- OPI Mini Kit – This kit includes 10 mini versions of OPI’s best-sellers — including my personal fave, Cajun Shrimp. My mom actually gave this to me for Valentine’s Day and it’s just the best.
- Floral Scarf – This floral print infinity scarf is colorful, pretty, and versatile. Mom will thank you.
- Rewined Soy Candle – If moms love anything more than candles, it’s wine. Combine the two of them, and it’s the ideal Mother’s Day gift. Not only is each Rewined candle handmade from a repurposed bottle, but it’s also soy wax, so you won’t be exposing your mom to the icky chemicals in regular wax candles.
- Alex and Ani Bangle – These fun bangles are a great gift idea for mom. There are 23048028341408 charm options, so you can really pick one out that means something. I picked a hummingbird because my mom loves nature/animals and she’s cute & tiny, just like a hummingbird.
- Tulip Trowel – How adorable is this?? If your mama is the gardening type, she’ll love this little tool.
- Hope in a Jar – A true classic, this moisturizer is another fab mom pick. Can’t go wrong.
- Flower Frame – If you really don’t know what to get, a framed photo is always an easy and thoughtful gift. Just swing by CVS, use their instant photo printer, then throw the pic in this sweet frame from Zara. Easy easy.
- Nate Berkus Tray –
Betchesmoms love Nate Berkus. If you’re at a loss for what to get your old lady, go to Target and check out the Nate Berkus home collection. I love this hexagonal tray — it would be perfect for mom’s coffee table.
- Seahorse Bottle Opener – This cute critter is a no-brainer. If it helps your mom get to her wine, she’ll appreciate it.
What are you getting for your mom?
(image source: pinterest, theenglishroom.biz)