Happy February, everyone! It’s officially the month of looooove, so it’s time to stop procrastinating and start thinking about what to get your person. So whether that’s your S.O., your bestie, or even a Galentine’s Day gift exchange (hey that sounds fun can I come?!), I’ve got you covered. Check out my picks below!
- ban.do Tumbler – Staying hydrated has never been so easy (or cute).
- Hanky Panky Bralette – For those of you looking for a more “traditional” gift. How adorable is that bow?!
- YSL Lipstick – The perfect pink for your Valentine’s date.
- ban.do Tote Bag – Can’t go wrong with something covered in hearts!
- Kate Spade Clutch – Lipstick: yes. Clutch: yes. Put them both together? All the heart eyes.
- Diptique Candle – I don’t know about y’all, but me and bank account have gotten in major fights about these candles. Save me from the groveling and buy one for me?
- Baublebar Studs – I have these and wear them all year long!
- Chanel Nail Polish – Simple, pretty, classic. Insider tip: grab a couple more colors, a pretty piece of jewelry, and a bag of candy, then throw it all in the tumbler for a quick and easy gift she’ll love.
- Sonix iPhone Case – Why have just one iPhone case when you can have five? This one is too much fun!
- Dior Perfume – I usually write this off as a pretty boring present for other holidays, but I give perfume two thumbs up as a Valentine’s Day gift. It feels sort of romantic and old-fashioned. Or something.
- Marysia Swim Bikini – Have a vacation with your sweetheart coming up? Win Valentine’s Day with this sweet suit.
- Hunter Boots – If she doesn’t have Hunter Boots, she wants some. If she already has some, she wants another color. It’s like giving a mouse a cookie all over again, y’all.
If your beau keeps asking what you want, send him a link to this post for foolproof shopping that keeps the surprise factor alive. Thanks for reading! ❤
Photo: Catherine Ann Photography