After seeing commercials for it all month, Mother’s Day is finally coming up THIS Sunday. As always, I have not gotten around to scooping up my mama’s gift but it’s not about when you get it, it’s what you get. Right? Take a look at my last minute gift guide for mom, all under $100!
- petit pehr Pompom Pillow ($45): This is technically for babies, but whatevs. How perfect will this look in mom’s favorite chair?
- Annie Grotophorst Pet Painting (varies): My talented friend, Annie, makes incredible custom illustrations of pets/houses/anything you want, and they make such a thoughtful gift for any holiday! Last year, the BF and I both got our moms custom illustrations of their fur babies (my mom’s, Jemima, is pictured above).
- Charleston Rice Bead Bracelets ($35): These are literally featured in every single gift guide I’ve ever had, but now that Candy Shop Vintage has come out with a rose quartz and mint color, I couldn’t help but feature them yet again.
- TONYMOLY Sheet Mask ($3 each): Pamper your favorite gal with a sheet mask or two. I love these fun ones from TONYMOLY!
- Old Navy Espadrille Sandals ($25): Because you can never go wrong with shoes. These also come in brown!
- World Market Measuring Spoons ($7): Y’all, how cute are these tropical fruit measuring spoons?! If your mama is a Beyoncé fan, grab her these lemon ones instead. #lemonade
- Threshold Marble Wall Clock ($15): As a blogger, I’m genetically programmed to be drawn to all things marble. Swing by Target for a chic and easy gift with this wall clock from Threshold!
- Merona Straw Tote Bag ($35): A great dupe for the Marysol ones we all know and love. Comes in three other colors!
- It’s All Easy by Gwyneth Paltrow ($20): Love her or hate her, Gwyneth’s cookbook is probably the bomb. Bonus: you can be mom’s taste tester.
What are you getting for your #1 lady this Sunday? Happy Mother’s Day, friends!