We all know you haven’t done your Father’s Day shopping yet, and that’s okay. Below is a (under $100!) gift guide to take care of all your last minute gift-giving needs.
- Timex Watch ($60): This timepiece is an excellent dupe for the pricier Daniel Wellington watches that we all know and love, but will only set you back sixty bucks.
- Red Clay Hot Sauce Three Pack ($20): I always love to throw in a local Charleston item, and I can never resist something spicy (I get it from my papa). Bring dad’s cooking to another level with this fiery three pack.
- Beer Connoisseur Magazine Subscription ($25 for 2 years): I’ve been really into giving (and receiving) magazine subscriptions recently, and this holiday is no different. Whether your dad is more of a Field & Stream or a Men’s Fitness kind of guy, you can get him a mag subscription he’ll love for super cheap – and pretty much zero effort. (Love ya, Dad!)
- Annie Grotophorst Painting (varies): You’ve seen me talk about Annie’s illustrations all over the blog, so I couldn’t not include one for Father’s Day. Get an illustration of your old man’s best friend (bonus points if it’s on his favorite armchair) or if he’s not a pet person, his favorite beer. For a small rush fee, Annie will email you a scanned copy of the painting so you can have it printed out and framed by tomorrow.
- Lush Shaving Cream ($14-$27): Treat your dad like the prince he is with a little well-deserved pampering. Head to your local Lush to pick him up some fancy shaving cream that won’t break the bank.
- Cooling Bandana ($13): Bandanas are totally in right now, so why not keep your #1 guy looking fly too? The best part: this bandana will keep your dad cool (both literally and figuratively) during yard work, fishing trips, and more.
- Swell Water Bottle ($25): This is something I’ve actually bought my own father, and he absolutely loves it. Or so he says, anyway. Not only can it keep water cold, but it can also keep his coffee hot!
- BBQ Multi-Tool ($40): Enhance his grilling skills with this 5-in-1 BBQ multi-tool. Not only will he be the handiest grillmaster in town, but he’ll look pretty badass doing it.
- Wooden Coaster Set ($13): Make using a coaster seem cool with these rustic wooden coasters. Cheers to never leaving a ring again!
Happy Father’s Day, everyone!