I know it seems like I’m always late to the party on these gift guides, but this week is when I do the majority of my Christmas shopping – and I know I’m not alone there. Major props to everyone who posted their roundups before Thanksgiving, but unfortunately my list wasn’t checked even once (let alone twice) by that point. So for all of you that have waited until the last minute yet again, I’m here to help with ideas under $100 that will arrive before Santa.
- Faux Fur Slippers ($35) – Faux fur anything always gets my stamp of approval, and these babies will keep you cozy all winter long.
- Velvet Crossbody ($16) – This was one of my Cyber Monday purchies, and I get tons of compliments every time I carry it. It looks so luxe, yet is cheaper than your average Postmates order.
- Mini Light Box ($30) – I can’t get enough of these ever since I saw Libby Living Colorfully‘s cheeky one here. Pick one up for the lady in your life who loves to express herself.
- Oribe Texturizing Spray ($22-44) – This stuff is worth its weight in gold, but unfortunately costs about the same too. I can rarely justify buying myself pricy beauty products, which automatically makes this dry shampoo alternative the perfect gift.
- Gold Bubble Earrings ($52) – BaubleBar makes the best dupe for the bubble earrings that you see on every blogger and her mama. But lucky for you, these won’t gobble up half your rent check.
- Marble Phone Case ($13) – You can never go wrong with marble. Order this for the girl that’s basic at heart (me).
- Striped Gloves ($20) – When in doubt, hop on over to Gap and pick up a few things to throw in a gift bag. Pair these with the fur slippers above for the coziest present possible!
- Prosecco Rose Candle ($18) – Another gift idea to file under “things people don’t want to buy for themselves but really want.” This Voluspa candle smells incredible and comes in the prettiest tin.
- Marquee Letter ($15) – Anything with initials or a monogram undoubtedly makes you look more thoughtful, even though it’s, like, the easiest thing ever. If your pal isn’t a monogram kind of gal, opt for B, A, and R to put over her bar cart. Chic!
- Ceramic Mug ($16) – This is basically the new “world’s best mom” mug, but way cuter.
- Wireless Headphones ($85) – Now that Apple has ruined lives everywhere by taking away our headphone jacks, it’s time to finally bite the bullet on some nice wireless headphones. These are noise canceling and I just love the vintagey feel.
- Herschel Supply Co. Travel Kit ($30) – If you notice the guy in your life throwing all his stuff in a plastic bag when he travels, it’s time to get him an upgrade. This comes in several different colors too!
- Death Star Popcorn Maker ($50) – If you’re dating a huge nerd like I am (hi, Will!), he’s most likely still talking about how cool the new Star Wars movie was. Be an enabler with this Rogue One-inspired popcorn maker.
- Topman Knit Hat ($20) – Beanies have a tendency to either make guys look like hipster douchebags or five year old children. Finally Topman comes to the rescue with this effortlessly cool cap.
- Cocktail Kit ($30) – For the man who loves to play bartender. Wrap up this wood + stainless steel cocktail kit with his favorite bourbon and you’ve got the easiest and coolest gift under the tree.
- Anthony Shave Cream ($19) – I’m a firm believer in buying dudes things to pamper themselves, since they never will for themselves. Even the burliest of boys deserve some fancy shave cream now and then.
- Philips Hue Light Bulbs ($30) – Since Amazon’s Alexa was such a huge gift last year (or if you know someone is getting it for your guy this year), these light bulbs are a great addition. Verbally dimming the lights will be his new favorite party trick.
- Flannel-Lined Slippers ($30) – Slippers will always make my roundup, lame or not. The slippers my sister and I got for our dad a couple years ago are still his favorites!
- Crosley Record Player ($80) – Record players are an annoying amount of money, which puts them at the top of the great gift idea list. Pick up a couple of his favorite albums on vinyl and you basically win Christmas.
All of the gifts above are currently in stock and able to be delivered or picked up by Christmas, so be sure to get a jump on your shopping ASAP to ensure delivery by the 24th. Maybe next year we won’t procrastinate, guys? Just kidding, see you here next time.
For more gift inspo, check out last year’s guide here. Happy shopping!
Photo: The Smiths Do Love